flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: [DISCUSS] Release Flex-Tool-API?
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 22:41:19 GMT
No harm at all.

Its a staging repo ... that's a really cool concept. You can login to Nexus and inspect its
content. When initiating a RC I would post the url to that staging repo and as soon as the
vote passes I switch the repo to "release" and the artifacts are automatically published.
If the RC is denied, I simply delete the repo and all is gone without leaving a trace.

Chris

Von: Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 12. November 2014 23:28
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: [DISCUSS] Release Flex-Tool-API?

I’ve run Maven successfully.  I’m now examining the source-release.zip.

Is there any harm in posting builds to the staging repo?  If not, I guess
you can do it without waiting.  Is there an easy way to have the build.a.o
CI server run builds that create md5 checksum files instead of ASC files?
Then more folks are likely to look at it.

-Alex