flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject [VF2JS] Need a little help here ...
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 10:27:16 GMT

unfortunately I have been unable to contact Eric the last few days. Unfortunately short before
being able to finish Flexmojos support for VF2JS. Perhaps some of you guys here could help
me out.

I have finished the logic to automatically fetch the closure library, if the closure-lib parameter
is missing and the closure jar is somewhere in the classpath. This is now working fine (I
bet that FlexJS will profit from this too). Now the compilation seems to be missing some js-files
for the normal Flex components. Do I have to make the resources in flex-asjs/vf2js somehow
available to the compiler? When looking at the content, all I can find are implementations
for Button and Application ... From Erics mails I was in the impression that he has got pretty
far with his work, but I couldn't find any branch with the content I was looking for. From
looking at the example in flex-asjs/vf2js/examples/vf2js_DatabindingTest/ it looks as if a
much larger subset should be working.

Do I have to compile the Flex Framework using VF2JS first in order to get the resources I
need and then use that output and compile my flex application with this?

I would really love to have a working example for my talk at the ApacheCon on monday :-(