flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] TourDeFlex 1.2 RC 0
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 06:03:50 GMT
Hi,

> The loaded app appears to be somewhat resizable.  If you load the SWF
> directly [3] without wrapper you can resize it and the text retains its
> font size.  Try resizing the TDF window.  For me, the text in the
> Flexicious app scales, indicating that it is loaded into a sandbox and
> therefore not being communicated with like the other local example apps.

Which is what we want as it is the most secure. Sorry not sure exactly what you are objecting
to here. Would be better if fit 100% of the available height and width, but I certainly don't
see that as a blocker.

> I’m not sure what your point is.

Which is I still don't know how you (or other PMC members) would vote if I made a RC. It is
still not clear that if I made a release and called a vote that it would get 3 +1's or not
and in this new no RC process I gather you can't make a RC or vote until that is reasonable
clear. Correct?

Thanks,
Justin