flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: [VF2JS] update
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 17:23:23 GMT
Hey ... great news Erik :-)

So hopefully we'll all get Falcon into good shape soon :-)

Chris

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Erik de Bruin [mailto:erik@ixsoftware.nl]
Gesendet: Freitag, 31. Oktober 2014 18:03
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: [VF2JS] update

Hi,

I finally managed to get the VF2JS setup to the point where I can JS-ify 'playerglobal.swc',
the Flex SDK and a normal MX/Spark application in such a way that the application class is
initialised in the browser, using the actual (JS version of the) SDK code!

This is not the end point, you can't build any applications with this yet
;-) But it is far enough along the path for me to feel secure in committing the tools I created
to the repo. Nicely quarantined from the FlexJS stuff, so I don't mess up that project with
my pipe dreams ;-)

I'll post explanations, READMEs and build files next week.

Happy hacking!

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software