flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Another little problem with Falcon and Flexmojos
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2014 15:11:02 GMT
In the old compiler the ASDoc tool seems to use static template stuff in asdoc/templates to
generate its output. That's why flexmojos uses a template zip artifact, that it downloads
and extracts in the local repository. I saw in the Falcon Sourcecode that there is code for
ASDoc ... are you claiming that Falcon wouldn't support ASDoc? Think this should be added
or we would be using some pretty important part of a Maven release, as Api Documentation is
pretty important (At least I think it is).

Chris

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Alex Harui [mailto:aharui@adobe.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 5. Oktober 2014 05:43
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Another little problem with Falcon and Flexmojos

On 10/4/14, 8:59 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>another thing I just stumbled upon ist hat Falcon probably needs the
>ASDoc templates from the SDK. Am I correct with this?
I¹m not sure what you mean by templates.  I don¹t know the ASDoc compiler that well.  I
do think I discovered that Falcon doesn¹t have the ASDoc compiler feature like MXMLC does.
 But it is set up to eventually be the ASDoc compiler, we just have to implement handling
the ASDoc nodes correctly.

So short term, you may need to mix and match, but long-term in theory Falcon should be able
to generate ASDoc.

-Alex