flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Some Falcon problems with multiple source-paths.
Date Sun, 12 Oct 2014 17:24:41 GMT
Hi,

As I posted two days ago, I have succeeded in getting Flexmojos to work with Falcon. Now while
I'm still trying to get the Flexmojos Testsuite running again, I started some first tests
with Flexmojos and Falcon where I simply let Falcon compile some of my applications that build
fine with the old compiler and I just ran into a problem which I could need some input.

In Maven you can have several sources (main-sources, main-resources, test-sources, test-resources
for example). Now I have a project in which I have the Flex sourcecode in "src/main/flex"
and the resources in "src/main/resources" - which is the default Maven pattern for separating
sources and resources. Now when embedding an image, I am getting the following errors:

Error: Could not find Embed source '/assets/images/checkboxmiddle.png'. Searched 'C:\Projects\3rdParty\Flexicious\flexicious-components\classic-data-grid\src\main\flex\com\flexicious\controls\assets\images\checkboxmiddle.png',
'assets/images/checkboxmiddle.png' on the source path

Which is true, as the resources are not located in the source path but in the resource path.
'C:\Projects\3rdParty\Flexicious\flexicious-components\classic-data-grid\src\main\resources\assets\images\checkboxmiddle.png'
would have worked.

Having a look at the code to me it seems af if Falcon wouldn't support multiple source roots
... is that correct?

Chris