flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Draft squiggly announcement
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2014 22:42:50 GMT
Hi,

Once the squiggly vote has passed and the dist mirrors have had time to propagate this is
what I'll send out.

The Apache Flex community is pleased to announce the release of Apache
Flex Squiggly 1.1

Apache Flex Squiggly is an ActionScript spell checking library for the
Apache Flex SDK. We welcome feedback and contributions to it from the
wider Apache Flex community.

Apache Flex Squiggly is available in source and binary from the following
download page:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/flex/squiggly/1.1

When downloading from a mirror site, please remember to verify the
downloads using signatures or MD5 hashes.

For (brief) instructions on how to use Squiggly please read the README file:
https://github.com/apache/flex-utilities/tree/develop/Squiggly/README

You can view the latest source on our github mirror:
https://github.com/apache/flex-utilities/tree/develop/Squiggly

For more information on Apache Flex, visit the project home page:
http://flex.apache.org

Thank you for using Apache Flex,
The Apache Flex Community

Thanks,