flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Squiggly framework build script changes
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2014 06:34:07 GMT
Hi,

I am not a lawyer.  You may wish to consult one.  That said, Apache is a
permissive license so most things are ok.  You may need to make sure
attributions are done correctly if you are publishing this kind of changes.

Technically, I think there may be a few classes with the same name in
various SWCs so it may not be technically possible to merge them.

-Alex