flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: "Powered By Apache" logo
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2014 14:42:41 GMT
I was hoping we’d come up with some design we all like better so we have
something that looks really good when we petition for a change.  Then we
can say, “we like this better because, a, b, c” and maybe list some
concerns and then the original design team can respond to it.  But if it
looks like everything we can think of has trade-offs, maybe it is better
to get feedback from the original design team about why the stars aren’t
horizontally aligned?  And maybe ask questions about kerning?

The original design team donated their services so they aren’t obligated
to make improvements.  If folks here have the time to work on the next
iteration of these designs, the original design team may take us up on it.

-Alex