flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: Working on Falcon
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 15:55:42 GMT
I’d keep posting, please. I know I read and try to understand the stuff you
write about. I’ve always been interested in Falcon itself - while working
on FalconJX - but was afraid to enter the dragon’s layer ;-)

Also, with these updates, the original wizards that helped create Falcon
(still on this list) might be interested in giving their opinion, and maybe
even lend a hand …

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software