flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: Improvement of mobile scrollings
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 12:59:27 GMT
I would say that you can best implement this by adding property that you
give the initial value of the constant you mention. Instead of assigning
the constant (elsewhere in the code, I haven’t looked), you would assign
the property. The property setter would have to take care of any additional
assignments during runtime, i.e. when you want to up the value to > 60.

Would you like to try and create a patch that does this? Simple attach it
to a (new) JIRA ticket and tell this list; a committer will surely pick it
up, check it and apply it to the SDK. If the tests (Mustella) pass, you
will have made a valuable contribution!

EdB