flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: Adding support for FlexJS & FlexJX to Flexmojos
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2014 15:32:22 GMT
FalconJX takes care of the cross compilation to JS. This is a separate
project in the flex-falcon repository. It basically uses Falcon to create
the AST and then traverses that to create Javascript. To complicate
matters: this Javascript is then passed to the Google Closure Compiler for
optimalisation and minification ;-)

On Sunday, October 26, 2014, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>

> Hi,
> well I'll currently treat my work on supporting Flacon as done and now
> want to concentrate on supporting the first JavaScript output support to it.
> I could need a little help getting started with this.
> Assuming I was building a classic Falcon application, how exactly is the
> JavaScript output triggered? Is there a commandline switch for this? Does
> the compiler simply need an additional Jar (Or multiple)? What changes in
> the FDK are needed?
> Chris

Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27