flex-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Martin <windo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Squiggly 1.1 release candidate 0
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 00:05:55 GMT

I also have the following in my lib folder:

Per the README I also have ApacheSpellingUI.swc in my src folder.  Is that
right?  I noted above you mentioned that it was included in the libs
folder.  Also you said that you have either ApacheSpellingUI.swc or
ApacheSpellingUIEx.swc depending if you are targeting mx or spark
components.  Right now I have ApacheSpellingUI.swc in my src folder and
ApacheSpellingUIEx.swc in my libs folder.

I did not find any references to ApacheSpellingFramework.swc or
ApacheFlexLinguisticUtils.swc in the README file.

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 4:03 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>