flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jmcl...@apache.org>
Subject Draft squiggly announcement
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 22:43:17 GMT
The Apache Flex community is pleased to announce the release of Apache
Flex Squiggly 1.1

Apache Flex Squiggly is an ActionScript spell checking library for the
Apache Flex SDK. We welcome feedback and contributions to it from the
wider Apache Flex community.

Squiggly 1.1 has the following changes from Squiggly 1.0:
- Mavenized version of Squiggly
- Bundled British and American English dictionaries
- Now works with Halo or Spark components

For a full list of changes please read the release notes.

Apache Flex Squiggly is available in source and binary from the following
download page:

When downloading from a mirror site, please remember to verify the
downloads using signatures or MD5 hashes.

For instructions on how to use Squiggly please read the README file:

You can view the latest source on our github mirror:

For more information on Apache Flex, visit the project home page:

Thank you for using Apache Flex,
The Apache Flex Community

View raw message