flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Wanted 3rd party examples for Tour De Flex
Date Sun, 12 Oct 2014 23:01:53 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the links.

> Example link:
> http://www.flexicious.com/resources/dashboard30/componentsample.swf

This example is really too big to fit into the content area. Could they be broken up into
individual examples?

> Source Link:
> http://www.flexicious.com/resources/dashboard30/srcview/index.html

Currently we not supporting src view style / HTML formatted code, any chance of a plain text
file?

> Example Link : http://www.flexicious.com/resources/Ultimate/TreeGrid.swf

Likewise this example is really an explorer of it's own ie a collection of examples rather
than a list of individual examples.

> Example Link: http://www.flexicious.com/resources/Flex4/Main.swf

Again any chance this could be broken up into individual examples?

I guess an alternative to breaking it up, would be to make 3 place holder swf pages with some
information in them that include external links to those collections of examples. Again it
would be best if the place holder pages fitted into the content area along the lines of http://flex.apache.org/tourdeflex/?app=apache/ApacheFlex4_10_0

Also what license is the example code licensed under?

Thanks,
Justin