flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Very high FlexJS installer error rate (98+%)
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 19:51:09 GMT
Hi,

> I think the only workaround might be to modify the FlexJS binary package and inject Jburg
into it.

Which IMO would require  a normal release + vote if it's being distributed on apache infrastructure.
From a quick look that would require a change to NOTICE as well [1]

Of course someone could take the binary and add Jburg to it (and possibly the other bits other
than the Adobe bits) and distribute themselves outside of the ASF, no vote/permission is needed
for that.

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html