flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FlexUnit Adoble forums
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2014 18:19:37 GMT
I’m a moderator on the forums and used to have rights to modify the forums, but they pulled
the admin rights for moderators who are not Adobe employees after someone messed something
up with the forums.

Alex, being an employee, you can probably get admin rights. Adjusting the forum is pretty
easy to do and I can direct you. If you’d like to get admin rights (and don’t already
have them), I can probably put in a word…

Harbs