flex-dev mailing list archives

From Dany Dhondt <archeme...@mac.com>
Subject Re: "Powered By Apache" logo
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2014 07:24:00 GMT
That's a difficult one. In the new design, the stars are aligned in the middle, but typographically,
the old one is better because 'whitespace' (in this case blackspace) is distributed evenly.
You could try do to another tweak in the old design: rotate the stars so that their axe is
perpendicular to the circle.

nice work!

Dany

Op 14-okt.-2014, om 06:48 heeft Deepak MS <megharajdeepak@gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: