flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject [FALCON] Bindable interfaces?
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 14:05:14 GMT
Hi,

After finishing the advanced-telemetry option I started working on the next problem. In this
case a user annotated an Interface with "Bindable". Falcon dies with a NPE (ASCompilationUnit
line 383). I first thought that it was an error to make an Interface bindable, but when looking
through the internet, it should actually be possible to annotate an interface with a bindable
annotation. The compiler has to do a little more checking though :-(

I first thought of catching this situation and simply skipping it and reporting a warning,
but I think this solution would not be correct as people are using this (I stumbled over it
when trying to compile the flexicious code with falcon)

Chris