flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Draft squiggly announcement
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 08:12:36 GMT
No objections from my side :-)

But in order to stage to the Release Staging repo, remember to adjust the maven.xml ... think
there was a switch to flick ;-)

Von: Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>
Gesendet: Freitag, 31. Oktober 2014 09:08
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Draft squiggly announcement

Changing to dev list not sure why it defaulted to users.

> Does this mean that we now have squiggly in the public Apache Maven Release repository?

No the repo was out of disk space when the vote was called - which I think has now been fixed.

I'm not sure if a vote is required to put it up there or not, given it the same package that
has been voted on I believe we can just  put it up there. Anyone think otherwise?

View raw message