flex-dev mailing list archives

From Neverbirth <neverbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Determining which MXML elements are containers
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2014 21:44:36 GMT
Thanks for your replies.

My doubt comes from containers and the like, for example, how does an IDE
know the direct child of <mx:Container> can be objects inheriting from, eg,
a GraphicElement? I'm a bit familiar with DefaultProperty (and
ArrayElementType), but I didn't see it in that case, did I overlook it? or
is it a special case? And if it's a special case, which are the proper
interfaces and/or classes to check depending of each framework?

The failing cases I've seen come from custom implementations that define a
DefaultProperty, but I'd like to cover every case possible correctly.