flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Multi modules swf files with flexmojos 6.x
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 07:04:44 GMT
Hi Sonal,

Well the Issue you were talking about was simply closed by Velo with him claiming to not wanting
to implement this feature, but that shouldn't affect you as the essence of this issue was
to allow Patterns in the module definition. As you don't need patterns, you should be ready
to go straight ahead.

The syntax for a lot of things has changed though from 3.x to 6.x and 7.x

You want to change from Flex 4.6 to 4.13 so from Adobe to Apache Flex. Here I would recommend
using the Flexmojos 7.0.1 version as this is able to work with Apache Flex groupIds (Funny
thing is that Flex 7.1.0 should - when finished - support both again). Second thing is that
Apache Flex is not available for public in any Maven repositories. So you have to use a Tool
to convert a Flex SDK you downloaded into a mavenized form (Mavenizer: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Apache+Flex+SDK+Mavenizer)
Unfortunately I refactored that Quite a bit and the documentation is currently a little out
of date. Hopefully I'll be able to fix that over the weekend. last thing is that you seem
to be using signed rsls (flexmojos scope="cache") there are no swzs from Apache so you have
to change the scope of all of these dependencies to "rsl".

Regarding the modules, I just had a look at the Flexmjos testsuite and it seems your settings
should be valid.
If flexmojos should complain here, you could give this a try:

<modules>
    <module>modules\Module1.mxml</module>
    <module>modules\Module2.mxml</module>
</modules>