flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Release 1.2 of Tour De Flex
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 05:42:28 GMT
Hi,

> "The products and services listed on this page are provided for
> information use only to our users. The Apache Directory™ PMC does not
> endorse or recommend any of the products or services on this page."

However not sure that the above wording works as it's not really a list of product or services
but an example, component or a currently page with some information that links to an example
or component.

How about this text?

This example or component has been developed by a 3rd party and is hosted outside of the Tour
De Flex site and may contain links to non ASF sites. It's code may be under a license other
than the Apache license so please check carefully before using it. Neither the ASF or the
Apache Flex PMC can endorse or recommend using this example or component for legal reasons
but you may still find it useful.

I've made it a bit friendlier IMO we don't want to scare users or 3rd parties off but I think
that still warns the use it's not our content.

As we have control of what goes in the XML file there there is some level of vetting by the
PMC.

Thanks,
Justin