flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: Unit tests in TLF
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 19:57:00 GMT

> Should I dispatch some event through the -> flexunituirunner:TestRunnerBase ?

If you are using any of the flexunit CI pieces they take care of that communication back to
the launching process for you. I don't know if you are or are not. Dispatching an event is
not ideal as the TestRunnerBase is a visual component and really has nothing to do with running
the tests. It's just a display that reacts to input. If you want to see more, you might want
to look at how the CIListener and AIRCIListener worked instead of reinventing a way to do

This is how the tests for FlexUnit run and finish when they are complete.

Just my thoughts,

View raw message