flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Squiggly dictionaries license
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2014 17:52:37 GMT

On 9/24/14 10:27 AM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>> I looked again this morning.  Is there something I was supposed to get
>> from that?
>
>Yes look at the license "pointer" for the dictionaries are set up.
>https://github.com/apache/openoffice/blob/trunk/main/LICENSE_aggregated

I'm sorry, I still don't know what I'm supposed to learn from this that
supports the current text of the Squiggly license.  IMO, since the last
line of LICENSE_aggregated says "make sure to add the license here" and
Open Office is using the practice of having long LICENSE files, that would
imply that you would copy the entire README into LICENSE as I suggested as
option 1 and was suggested by the responder on legal-discuss.  Right now
only a portion of the dictionary README is copied into the Squiggly
LICENSE.

-Alex