flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] IUIBase.js has no methods
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 16:07:35 GMT
BTW, I was thinking about this some more҆

I haven't looked at your code, but are GraphicShapes actually allowed to
be children of any container?  Or do they have to be children of a
GraphicsContainer?  If the latter, then they shouldn't implement IUIBase
and the developer may have to first place a GraphicsContainer in the DOM
to contain them.

-Alex