flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: Changing our release strategy?
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 16:36:20 GMT

On 9/5/14 5:51 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

>Well then: Please help with the legal issues required to release BlazeDS
>:-)
>I would even recommend to clean up the project and throw out the old
>stuff surrounding the "modules" directory, which seems to be the only
>part that's needed. I would like to tag BlazeDS and then move everything
>in the modules directory to become the new project root. This would
>eliminate the entire confusion.
Not sure what you mean by "throw out".  I think there are some tests that
might be useful to have, if not now, then someday, and some default
samples for a BlazeDS TomCat server.  If you mean "not package in a source
release" then yes, IMO no need to package the qa stuff in the source
release.  In a binary convenience release, why wouldn't it be desirable to
have a default TomCat setup with examples to help folks get going?

-Alex