flex-dev mailing list archives

From Kessler CTR Mark J <mark.kessler....@usmc.mil>
Subject RE: How to manage flex-utilities git repo
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 16:26:50 GMT
Well that is probably the ideal method to have each repo for each utility.  I believe you can
push a branch to a new repository.  We could test this out on a github throw away repo.  But
if not, I still like the branch separation as a second best.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Harui [mailto:aharui@adobe.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2014 11:57 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to manage flex-utilities git repo

On 9/2/14 5:31 AM, "Kessler CTR Mark J" <mark.kessler.ctr@usmc.mil> wrote:

>I like the idea.  I can see Justin's concerns too.  Is there a way to
>have multiple github repos one with each of the dev-subprojects ?
I've asked for a new repo for radii8.  We'll see how quick it is to get
one.  If you look at the total set of ASF git repos it is clear that a few
other projects like Cordova and CouchDB have many more repos than we do,
so maybe the best answer is to split out flex-utilities into separate
repos.  Not sure how to move stuff to another repo with history.

View raw message