flex-dev mailing list archives

From jude <flexcapaci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HostComponent is NULL?
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2014 00:02:29 GMT
Is the host component in a different state? If it is you must set the
creation policy to create it right away. Can you post the skin code here or
post it to paste bin?

Also, put a break point in the click handler so you can step through it
before it throws the exception and see if you see any thing out of place.