flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Convert AS classes to JS?
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 18:31:20 GMT
I believe Peter has some complete components he cross compiles from AS to
JS. In theory any AS class can be compiled into JS ;-)

If there is any specific way you want FalconJX to treat your files, just
let me know. I can e.g. make empty JS stubs by not compiling the
implementation, and hook that up to a command line switch.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27