flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: Allmost finished fixing the FlexPMD build
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 07:25:26 GMT

Thank you! I think I know a cure for that allergy, but that involves a
boiled mix of hop, malt and yeast and only comes in pint or half liter size
portions. You probably won't like it ;-)


On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 8:42 AM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>

> Hi,
> I just finished the last issue in the unit tests and now managed to
> correctly build FlexPMD without disabling tests.
> I have however discovered a potential bug in Flexmojos which I will have a
> look at. The Flash tests start, but the player immediately closes again.
> Therefore I disabled the two tests for the UI components. Additionally
> there still seems to be an incompatability with the maven reporting plugin
> causing the site target to fail, which I will have to look into.
> Most problems in the tests were related to the different length of the
> Adobe and Apache file headers. Another big problem was that some Files were
> missing from the donation because the original Files contained additional
> license headers from third parties. And some were simply missing while
> Apache licensed versions were available. I added what I was allowed to and
> disabled tests that referenced test data which I couldn't add. More
> interesting were version incompatabilities and nasty third party
> dependencies, which were causing problems.
> I also streamlined the pom metadata to match what I learned from the
> Squiggly poms.
> Have to admit I will probably have a "line-counting-allergy" for the next
> few months ... or at least an allergy to subtract 12 from an integer as
> this was usually the number of rows, but not for all ... sometimes there
> was a linebreak more or a differently formatted header ... argh! ;-)
> I tried to deploy the SNAPSHOT versions, but every time I run it the
> Apache nexus sort of hangs up in different places of the build ... all I
> get is a "The target server failed to respond" ... will try that again as
> soon as I have real internet (Currently I'm working using my mobile phone)
> Hopefully I'll sort out that site-plugin incompatability and manage to
> stage a full set of SNAPSHOT versions so you could start testing them.
> Just wanted to keep you up to date.
> Chris

Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message