flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Allmost finished fixing the FlexPMD build
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 07:25:49 GMT
Hi,

> Most problems in the tests were related to the different length of the Adobe and Apache
file headers.
I know your pain but I only fixed a dozen or so of them. Seem a silly thing to base tests
on - absolute line number in code that is rather than relative line numbers.

> Another big problem was that some Files were missing from the donation because the original
Files contained additional license headers from third parties.
Which files were these (for future reference)?

> And some were simply missing while Apache licensed versions were available. I added what
I was allowed to and disabled tests that referenced test data which I couldn't add.
Sounds acceptable to me.

> I tried to deploy the SNAPSHOT versions, but every time I run it the Apache nexus sort
of hangs up in different places of the build ... all I get is a "The target server failed
to respond" ...
Probably the known bandwidth/speed issue I believe, mentioned in the faq is that it works
best from the US :-(

> Hopefully I'll sort out that site-plugin incompatability and manage to stage a full set
of SNAPSHOT versions so you could start testing them.
Assuming that people know how to consume/test a snapshot - you might have to give some step
by step instructions.

Thanks,
Justin
Mime
View raw message