flex-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Chiverton ...@extravision.com>
Subject Jenkins builds were down, now only one is
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2014 12:44:08 GMT
I noticed both Jenkins servers were not progressing jobs. I connected to
both desktops.

Mustella, I just get a blue screen over RDP.
Is there an easy way to reboot it ?

Builds was hung with a Firefox crash say the plugin container had
crashed (about 40 of them), and a C++ runtime error box.
Adobe CS5 extension manager had also stopped, closed.
That's now progressing jobs.

extravision Signature
*Tom Chiverton* | Lead Developer | Extravision
*T:* 0161 817 2922 | *W:* www.extravision.com
<http://www.extravision.com> | *T:* twitter.com/extravision
<http://twitter.com/extravision> | *E:* tchiverton@extravision.com
  A fresh approach to email marketing

Registered in the UK at : 107 Timber Wharf, 33 Worsley Street,
Manchester, M15 4LD. Registration number: 05017214 VAT: GB 824 5386 19

Disclaimer: This e-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is
addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
have received it in error please notify us immediately and destroy this
e-mail and any attachments. In addition, you must not disclose, copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance on this e-mail or any
attachments. Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Extravision Ltd.
E-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, unauthorised
amendment, viruses and delays or the consequences thereof. Accordingly,
this e-mail and any attachments are opened at your own risk.