flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Allmost finished fixing the FlexPMD build
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 06:42:41 GMT

I just finished the last issue in the unit tests and now managed to correctly build FlexPMD
without disabling tests.

I have however discovered a potential bug in Flexmojos which I will have a look at. The Flash
tests start, but the player immediately closes again. Therefore I disabled the two tests for
the UI components. Additionally there still seems to be an incompatability with the maven
reporting plugin causing the site target to fail, which I will have to look into.

Most problems in the tests were related to the different length of the Adobe and Apache file
headers. Another big problem was that some Files were missing from the donation because the
original Files contained additional license headers from third parties. And some were simply
missing while Apache licensed versions were available. I added what I was allowed to and disabled
tests that referenced test data which I couldn't add. More interesting were version incompatabilities
and nasty third party dependencies, which were causing problems.

I also streamlined the pom metadata to match what I learned from the Squiggly poms.

Have to admit I will probably have a "line-counting-allergy" for the next few months ... or
at least an allergy to subtract 12 from an integer as this was usually the number of rows,
but not for all ... sometimes there was a linebreak more or a differently formatted header
... argh! ;-)

I tried to deploy the SNAPSHOT versions, but every time I run it the Apache nexus sort of
hangs up in different places of the build ... all I get is a "The target server failed to
respond" ... will try that again as soon as I have real internet (Currently I'm working using
my mobile phone)

Hopefully I'll sort out that site-plugin incompatability and manage to stage a full set of
SNAPSHOT versions so you could start testing them.

Just wanted to keep you up to date.


  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message