flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Falcon Antlr4 refactoring
Date Sat, 02 Aug 2014 17:16:04 GMT
Hi guys, I just wanted to give you an update on my Antlr4-Falcon-Simplification I have been
working on:

I have actually come quite far with my work on falcon. Unfortunately I had to put quite a
lot of work into JBurg first.

I created a maven plugin for JBurg and ajdusted JBurgs build tob e able to publish Maven artifacts.
The plugin allows us to let JBurg use whatever libs it needs without interfering with the
rest. Then I refactored JBurg to use stringtemplate 4. Then I had to migrate our Falcon JBurg
rules to JBurg 2.0 syntax. After that I updated Falcon to work with JBurgs DefaultAdapter
instead of our IASNodeAdapter and could hereby completely remove any dependency on the JBurg
libs. Now I still have to fine tune the templates as the CmcEmitter and CSSEmitter still have
some small problems.

I already have converted all grammars to Antlr4 and the generated parsers seem to be parsing
their input niceley :)

As soon as the BURM generation works, I'll continue directly building the Falcon AST in the
first Antlr4 parser run.

And as a result my version builds nicely with Maven ;-)

Chris


PS: All my comitted changes are in Falcons "falcon-antlr4" branch ... but you need my updates
to JBurg which tom will hopefully apply after I finished my work and sent him all of my changes.
Perhaps I'll have to help setup a sonatype account to which the artifacts can be published
and help publishing the 2.0 release as soon as he has finished it.

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message