flex-dev mailing list archives

From DarkStone <darkst...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: AIR FP 15 betas are out
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 13:07:51 GMT
Hi Alex,

Now here are my questions:

1. I prefer to use GUI version of Git, and in Flash Builder 4.7, it shipped with a Git client
plugin, is it ok for me to just use that, or do you have a recommended GUI version of Git
client for me to use instead?

2. I know we have a mirrored version on https://github.com/apacheflex,  do I have to be added
to the github.com/apacheflex organization?
If not, ignore this question.
If so, here is my GitHub account info:
GitHub id: ds8
Default email id used in GitHub: DarkStone@163.com

3. In order to add AIR FP 15 beta support to the Flex SDK Installer, which git should I clone?
SDK: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-sdk.git
Utilities: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-utilities.git

4. And which file in that git should I make changes to?

Please take your time for these questions, no hurry at all, I know you are busy : )

在 2014-08-07 02:41:01,"DarkStone" <DarkStone@163.com> 写道: