flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: UI Designer ("Design View" replacement)
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 22:55:10 GMT

> And I swear...if need be I will tear apart all the flex
> releases and rebuild one which has the DESIGN VIEW, and put that sh!t on
> pirate bay.

Assuming  the issue was in the SDK you are free to do that. The Apache licence allows you
to take Apache code, modify it and republish it, so that's all OK. You don't even have to
give it away for free and could even charge money for it.  We would of course prefer that
contributions are given back to the project  or better still work on with the community but
that's not required.

View raw message