flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Installer errors in last week
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2014 06:35:49 GMT

On 8/24/14 11:29 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>>The MD5Checker seems to work, but the CI server keeps hanging saving the
>> artifacts of the flex-sdk-release build and then MD5Checker doesn't get
>> run.
>Can we make this more reliable by have it use a pre built SDK?
Currently, we only have one slave.  As soon as one build hangs, the others
wait forever for their turn.  I don't think a pre-built SDK matters.  I
guess we could try more slaves and run MD5Checker in its own slave, but I
just enabled the build-timeout plugin for the builds that have hung to see
if that helps.  It didn't help for flex-sdk-release as it was Jenkins
hanging copying artifacts.  The build was considered "done".

-Alex