flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: The Flex PMC is broken
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2014 14:45:33 GMT
That's true, but Chris does bring up an excellent point.

Before you hit send, consider whether your email is going to cause folks
to stop following the project.  The temptation is always there to think
that if you choose your words well enough it will convince the other
person to change his mind, but maybe we just have to be quicker to agree
to disagree.

On 8/22/14 6:13 AM, "Jeffry Houser" <jeffry@dot-com-it.com> wrote:

>  That is the Apache recommend way; though.
>  To 'quote' only the passages of the original email that need
>responding to [not the whole email] and do your responses in-line so
>that your words have context.
>  I believe part of the intended reason is that so email archiving makes
>  in-line replies used to be the way everything was done on the
>Internet, BTW,  I find 'top-heavy responses' make a thread very hard to
>follow personally even though that is the 'common' approach now.  [I
>blame Outlook]
>On 8/22/2014 8:30 AM, Christofer Dutz wrote:
>> PS: Please don't start commenting every line of this post :*)
>Jeffry Houser
>Technical Entrepreneur

View raw message