flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: 1000 installs of Apache Flex 4.13
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 06:36:01 GMT

On 7/31/14 11:28 PM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

>Perhaps we should be putting some effort in releasing blazeds cause this
>is one problematic dependency we could eliminate.
Perhaps.  We do need to formally release BlazeDS, but it could end up
being a lot of work.  And then if we do release it as a separate package,
we still need to download it or else complicate the SDK packaging.

IMO, the shortest path is to figure out which classes MXMLC actually needs
from flex-messaging-common.jar and just copy those files as part of the
SDK packaging, just like we do for TLF.  I think MXMLC is only using the
classes that read services-config.xml.

-Alex