flex-dev mailing list archives

From jude <flexcapaci...@gmail.com>
Subject Is there an any value in metadata enumeration
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2014 23:44:06 GMT
I want to provide a list of options for a property to be enumerated by
Flash Builder but I also want to allow the user to type in any value as
well. Is there a way to do this? For example, I have a property called,
"eventName" and I want to provide a few of the popular event names but I
also want the user to be able to enter their own event name as well.

        [Inspectable(enumeration="click,mouseDown,doubleClick,*")]
        public function set eventName(value:String):void {}

If I want to enumerate "click" or any other value is possible can I do
something like this:
enumeration="click,*" or enumeration="click,"