flex-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tour De Flex component explorer
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 02:23:43 GMT
Awesome!  Thanks for getting this done.

On Aug 7, 2014 7:16 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justinmclean@me.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> The Tour De Flex web component explorer is now (I believe) in a
releasable state.
> I've put it up here:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flex/TourDeFlex/1.0/rc1/
> Before I call a vote on to release it - does anyone have any feedback?

I will take a look at it and give you feedback.

> This is based on the Adobe Flex 3 component explorer so only contains mx
components examples. I'm not sure if we should add the recently checked in
Flex 4 components to it or release those in a separate release. Seems to
make more sense to me to have everything in a single application rather
than two applications.

I agree.  It would be better if we should ship everything together.