flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Tour de Flex
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2014 01:22:35 GMT

Gone though all of the spark examples to see what works and what doesn't.

These no longer work as we're missing the remote data - what should we do here?
Techniques and Examples - DataGrid - 6 examples
Techniques and Examples - Data Paging - 1 example

This example no longer compiles:
Text Controls - Text Layout Editor

The following should be relatively easy to fix - anyone what to help out?

Techniques and Examples - Custom Components - Video Player doesn’t play
Techniques and Examples - Item Renderer - Scale Image missing images
Techniques and Examples - Modules - Load not working?
Effects and Filters - Cross Fade isn’t
Effects and Filters - Scale 3D is a little odd
Containers - first TabNavigator not working
General Controls - Menu not working
General Controls - Scroller (1st)
General Controls - SWF Loader (not sure what to do here as we need a missing swf)
General Controls - Video Display (1st)
General Controls - Video Display (2nd) - sound no picture
Layouts - Animated - no images

View raw message