flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Squiggly 1.0 release candidate 0
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 04:21:04 GMT

While not a blocker, the main inconvenience I see with the current RC is that is requirement
the user to source a dictionary, as none were provided in Adobe's donation. While it easy
enough to take one from Adobe's version of Squiggly that's not exactly optimal.  What can
we do about this? Obvious at the very least we need to add it to the README/RELEASE_NOTES

Does anyone know what Open Office does? I think they use (perhaps use to use?) the same dictionary

View raw message