flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [LAZY] Accept Radii8 Code Donation
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 05:42:21 GMT
Hi,

> I've submitted the software grant. The repo and branch are here
> <https://github.com/monkeypunch3/Radii8/tree/ApacheFlexBranch> and the tag
> is ApacheFlexRelease1.0.

I don't see any tags in that branch. Were the tags pushed to github?

> • If you use example code or class off a website make sure it has a MIT or
> Apache 2.0 license. You can contact the author and request they add an
> Apache license header if not.
> • If you use a class or library that is hosted somewhere on the web make
> sure it is linked or referenced in separately from your main project and
> make sure it has a MIT or Apache 2.0 license or contact the author. Do not
> copy the class into your library

Are any MIT or BSD licensed code included in the donation? I ask because I notice there is
no LICENSE or NOTICE file in the donation. We'll need to know if there any MIT or BSD bundled
licensed bits as they effect the contents of LICENSE.

> • Before submitting to Apache you have to send in ICLA signed form and if
> more than a few files a signed software grant form to Apache secretary.

I don't see an ICLA on file for you - have you signed one?

Thanks,
Justin