flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Bidi selections in TLF
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2014 08:34:57 GMT
I’m working on selection issues (related to the table work I’ve done), and I need to fix
some things related to bidi selections.

Is there anyone here who’s familiar with how the code works? Specifically, I need to understand
TextFlowLine.makeSelectionBlocks and TextFlowLine.adjustEndElementForBidi

It looks to me like TextFlowLine is working beyond the current line (i.e. the begniing index
can be in a previous line)? Or is that a bug in ContainerController which is calling TextFlowLine.hiliteBlockSelection
with invalid indices?

Forgive me if this makes no sense. I’m trying to work this out as I type… ;-)

Harbs