flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: The Flex PMC is broken
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 11:06:32 GMT
Hi,

> Don’t you think it’s a bit extreme declaring the PMC broken because some people disagree
with you?
I don't see it that way - there have many issues in recent months and we've had one other
PMC member resign.

> Part of building community is allowing for the fact that there are different points of
view
I'm all for that.

> Anyone who’s not subscribed to private will have no idea what you’re referring to,
so I think the private list is a better place for this discussion.
If you feel it should be moved there start a thread, but some of the committers will not be
able to see it.

Thanks,
Justin