flex-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Chiverton <t...@apache.org>
Subject Re: EmailValidator sdk 4.13
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 21:50:43 GMT
On Tuesday 05 Aug 2014 14:36:38 OmPrakash Muppirala wrote:
> for folks to contribute.  Please let us know your thoughts on this as
> well.

I've learnt two things
1) In general, make sure you check the Jenkins Mustella run the day after a checkin. I put
the URL on the Wiki just now as I couldn't find it at work today !
2) Specifically, a lot of the unit tests for LangPacks strike me as redundant, they just repeat
the same test case in each language and check the string from the translation appears. Surely
the fact that string bundles are localised is checked at a lower level, so many of these could
be removed ? This would make changing Validators specifically and language strings in general
less work.

--
Tom