flex-dev mailing list archives

From DarkStone <darkst...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: AIR FP 15 betas are out
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2014 09:29:55 GMT
Hi Alex,

I have done the following things:

1. I did everything this page told me to:

Please check this page to see if I did it right or not:

2. I made changes to sdk-installer-config-4.0.xml, replaced AIR FP SDK 14 beta with 15 beta.

3. I made changes to zh_CN.properties & zh_TW.properties, fine-tuned some Chinese translations.

I have successfully committed those files.

Now the problem is, when I open the Flex SDK Installer 3.1, it still shows the AIR FP 14 beta
rather than 15 beta.

In order to make it work, do I need to login to https://cms.apache.org/flex/ to [Publish flex
site], or do something else I don't know yet.