flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: 1000 installs of Apache Flex 4.13
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 05:02:19 GMT

> Any trends to the errors?

- windows get far more errors.
- windows can't create temporary directory is most common (well would of been if Adobe hadn't
password protected their open source site) - most likely due to permissions issues.
- windows network issues the next (ignoring Adobe's contribution).
- Still seem to be getting a number of Flash player global MD5 misses. Would Adobe be doing
A/B testing or something similar we're not aware of?
- Can see our change to get around Adobe's open source issue reduced the error rate considerably
- there a few error that seem more common in some locales than others (perhaps network related?),
but a bit more info may be required to be sure.

View raw message